Scientist Training Program
Austin Energy Regional Science Festival’s Scientist Training Program encourages the participation of middle and high school students who might otherwise not qualify at their local fair.
Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
- How to do an Elementary Science Fair Project
- Example Abstracts for Middle and High School Students:
- Cite References per Alamo Regional Science Fair, San Antonio, Texas Provides guidence on the proper citing of sources in your research paper.
- Risk Assessment Guide
Helps Institutional Review Boards and teachers help students evaluate risk and design projects that respect the rights and welfare of human subjects
- Science Buddies
Ideas, how-tos and tips, teacher resources, and more
- ExxonMobile Texas Science & Engineering Fair
- Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
- I-SWEEEP-International Sustainable World (Energy, Engineering, & Environment) Project Olympiad
- Texas Science and Engineering Festival
- Science Fair Project Ideas
- Director: Russell Cowen (512) 972-9532