Elementary Division Teachers
- Elementary Teacher Orientation Training Presentation
Download PowerPoint Viewer if you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint
- Projects that involve growing mold or bacteria are NOT ALLOWED.
- Human or animal food is NOT ALLOWED on the project board or display area (not even in sealed bags or containers).
Getting Started for Teachers
- Elementary Division Teacher Packet
- Elementary Division Teacher Checklist
- Elementary Division Schedule
- El Horario para Escuelas Primarias
- Parent/Student Page - All other forms, information and documentation can be found on the Parent/Student page.
Online Elementary School Registration
Step 1 - Collect School and Project Information
- Only the Sponsor should enter school and project information - Please do not allow parents or students to enter projects
- School Information
- School contact information
- Sponsor contact information - main person for communication before and during the fair
- School student enrollment
- School Local Science Fair Date
- Number of qualified projects planning to send to the Regional Science Festival - Number of projects allowed
- Project Information (only register those who have qualified from the local school fair and are confirmed to attend the Regional fair)
- Project Title
- Students name(s), grade (highest grade level if team project) - Team size limit is a maximum of 3 members
- Teacher First and Last Name
- Any other Project information
Step 2 - Register Elementary School and Projects
2018 Registration Closed - 2018 Instructions Will Be posted at a later date.
It is best to use the most updated version of the Chrome or Firefox Browser to complete the registration forms. Other browsers, like Internet Explorer may cause issues. And as Reminder it is always good to keep Windows updates current.